Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

90/365 - Monkeys


Oh I haven't blogged for a long time. Being extremely busy lately. But I've been creating from time to time so I'll try to catch up with posting.

I draw this one, in pen, from one of Andy's comic book in a bus waiting room. I'm still not confident enough to draw from real life yet. I know I know I need more practice and I'll get there but at the moment what I really need is time to make all the stuff I want too.
8 comments:

I love your drawings! This was done in Denmark at the same time as I was doing similar drawings


Great to see you back on here. I know you have some awesome pieces on the way too


I think it looks awesome! Great job!!


Elena, a great drawing indeed! I have been practicing my drawing in that notebook I picked up from the give-away yard "sale" when we all met up back in June. May let some of the drawings out and onto here once I've practiced a little bit more!


Thanks scott. It's so cool that you use that frebee notebook. Keep up the drawing and let us see your work.


Ah that free yard giveaway! Good times..


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...