Via Flickr:
As soon as I realized that Jennie's plaid fetish was deep-rooted, I figured she needed some plaid stickers made from my tin collection.
I sent a postcard, a joke, and the stickers in the sleeve of an old wool PLAID coat. I hope it made it!
I haven't heard anything and I'm getting nervous that this didn't make it to its destination...
Update per comments...It did arrive! Okay, now I can tell you guys the joke...Where do generals keep their armies??? In their sleevies!!! :)


July 9, 2011 at 2:42 AM
Far Starr: don't be nervous! It's taken me this long to catch my breath, because the plaid extravaganza that you sent my way was over the top and completely AWESOME! Thank you so much, and I'm putting something together for you over the weekend...
July 9, 2011 at 2:58 AM
now that is fun!
July 9, 2011 at 2:58 AM
Whew! I'm glad it made it! I was reading your blog that day and it all just fell together.. :)
July 9, 2011 at 2:59 AM
believe me...she does wear plaid....
July 9, 2011 at 4:44 PM
I am in awe! What a great way to send greetings - in a sleeve! And that joke is fab.
July 9, 2011 at 11:13 PM
Oh happy day....plaid! Love it.
Post a Comment