Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

mailart365-Day 126-Ghost Fish


mailart365-Day 126-Ghost Fish, originally uploaded by FarStarr.

Via Flickr:
I had the acrylic painted background sitting around for a while. All of a sudden the fish masks appeared in my mess and I added spray paint. Voila!

The fish masks were actually the sticker backs from the fish in #125....Nothing goes to waste!

3 comments:

"OooooOOOOooooo!" They're scaring me!

But I like this very much, and admire your creative use of the fish masks!


Thank you, Mabb!


I love them and I really like your process. Right now I have many works parked in piles waiting to be called. Then something catches my eye.........


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs