I found this grafitti style Union Jack in an advert in the usual free newspaper. I added a few other tidier Union Jack stickers, one single Bagpuss sticker and the strawberries came from a style magazine - four rather different sources to produce one unique piece of mailart!
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago

July 19, 2011 at 11:32 AM
Good one, Scott.
July 19, 2011 at 10:35 PM
Thanks, was fun to do and it came together pretty well!
July 21, 2011 at 2:15 PM
Pos, this is *really* nice...that Union Jack is special...what is a Bagpuss?!?
July 21, 2011 at 9:55 PM
Thanks mabb, yes, I really like the Union Jack and as for Bagpuss, take a look here, it was a UK children's TV programme from the 1970s - all a bit retro now!
http://youtu.be/Ga23iSxyXO4
July 21, 2011 at 10:44 PM
Ha-ha! Thanks for that link. What a sweet show...leave it to the British...they do the best TV....
Post a Comment