Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#152 - Pineapple Time

It is still before noon here, just barely. But, since pineapple is a fruit, and good for me, and vodka is made of grain, and grains are also good for me, I figure, what the hell. Time for a lovely pineapple (and grain) beverage.
4 comments:

Awesome card, PostMuse! Any excuse........Do you make your cards before or after cocktail hour? They really are great.


On weekdays, my cards are typically made in the evening, after a cocktail, but on weekends, it is usually coffee that accompanies me to the art room. This morning I was looking for a cocktail early, though, because it was a gloomy wet day and my hopes of digging in dirt and planting my flowers were dashed. However, we watched a cute movie, The Return of the Cat, and I wrote a couple letters and postcards, and I feel much brighter, even without the cocktail.


PostMuse, I love your posts! Orphans in the mail. More will follow. Spreading them out a bit.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...