Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#17: Castle of Forgotten Notes (to Self)

Labels: , ,

I wrote down the name of this castle on a slip of paper, but the note got whisked away in this week's great, if overdue, apartment cleanup.
3 comments:

It's adorable.
I want one!


Amazing what you are doing with this book you found. It's as if you found a magic book by the side of the road.....


Fabulous! I love castles! My retirement plan is to marry the ruler of some small European country.!

BTW, my daughter bought a tiara yesterday -- all the ladies in her office are wearing one on the day of the royal wedding! What a hoot!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...