Nancy could catch a Tofurky Thief, but she never could remember where she left her beer.
I don't know if anyone outside the US ever read teen serials (and, to be honest, I didn't, but my daughter did) but there was a series called Sweet Valley High in the 1980s that featured oh-so-wholesome twins. The series will soon be re-issued, with the twins all grown up, and they are "fully adult."
I don't think the folk who control the Nancy Drew franchise would allow her to drink. But, it would be fun ... think Nancy Drew meets The Thin Man.
It's August already!!!
4 days ago


April 23, 2011 at 1:59 AM
Ooooh, the Thin Man! William Powell was so sexy! I need a vodka gimlet!
April 23, 2011 at 2:01 AM
Oh, Paula. We really need a meet-up. It will be a Lovely Beverage Epic.
April 23, 2011 at 12:16 PM
I really don't think Nancy wouldn't drink beer or swear. Great card though!
April 23, 2011 at 4:59 PM
Nancy drew ala uma in kill bill?
April 23, 2011 at 6:07 PM
Sweet Valley High. I remember those. My daughter read them too... When I come to Pittsburgh, we are gonna concoct something! (hypothetically. stay tuned.)
Post a Comment