Hello all,
For my very first Mailart 365 post, I used an old audio card that I found in a thrift store to make a piece for a music-loving fellow whom I recently collaborated with on a very challenging web development project. He only knows me in a work-related context, so this'll have an element of surprise.
The audio cards were apparently part of the 1979 "Audiotronics Tutorette System," which seems to have been a language learning program. I particularly like the magnetic stripe along the bottom and the prancing puppy illustration. I added two old 45 single covers to the front and back of the piece, and collaged in some old lighting gels from another thrift store.
Trash Bubbles Awesome Pittsburgh Award Revisited
22 hours ago



March 24, 2011 at 2:28 AM
Very cool!
March 24, 2011 at 10:09 AM
It's great and welcome.
Can't wait to see more.
March 24, 2011 at 2:58 PM
Thanks, Paula and JJalltheway!
May 17, 2011 at 11:57 AM
A belated welcome on board Erika! I was away when you posted this, but what a great entrance!
Post a Comment