This is going to a beer-loving friend in Netherlands, and the postcard has a surprise. If the top is slit open there are some beer labels inside, as well as a beer scorecard from last weekend's Super Bowl of Microbrews. Greg and I bought a mixed six pack from 3 Sons Dogs and Suds (I love that I can buy single microbrews at this place!) and each had three, with substantial tasting of the other's. It is the most beer we have ever had in one day. The beer that one is the one I picked JUST for the label ... Monty Python Holy
It's August already!!!
1 month ago


February 9, 2011 at 7:20 PM
As a former Pittsburgher I was so happy to see this mail art!! I haven't been there in many years!
February 9, 2011 at 8:29 PM
I want to make a return visit (our daughter spent her first year of college there) just to check out this brewery. Heavenly beer, Monty Python, all good.
February 9, 2011 at 10:32 PM
Well, this will be on my go-to list if son goes to college in Pittsburgh.
February 9, 2011 at 11:03 PM
If your son goes to college in Pittsburgh, Sue, I hope I'm also on your "go-to list" :-) And Mim ... same for you! And Katie ... come back to visit the old town and see what's new! April 16 is Handmade Arcade ... lots of fun and in the big Convention Center this year so lots of easy parking and right downtown.
Post a Comment