Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#59 - Lemon Weave

It's been a cold, wet week and I needed to play with bright colors. I've had the image of the girl in the flower dress for a long time and I'd like to own a dress like that ... long and lightweight with loose strands of flowers. I am way too old to carry off such a look, but sometimes I think I don't care.

I love all the postcard weaves I see on MailArt365 so I thought I'd try a partial weave, just the skirt into the lemon. I wish I had cut the skirt and lemon on a diagonal rather than straight across, but I like the idea of breaking into a weave. I tried a different version of that on this postcard I made for a Swap-Bot exchange.

This is Postcrossing US-984362 and on its way to Australia today. I was very lucky to pull the address of someone who encourages handmade yesterday!
4 comments:

Wow this is an outstanding piece. Really beautiful. Well done PostMuse.


Thank you, Elena! I hope the Postcrosser feels the same.


I really like this one. Very pretty. I have an idea for a weave to try but need to find the right image first.

nhigh


Postmuse this is awesome. What a concept and what a result. Wow!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...