Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#52 - Supersize Me!

Labels: ,
When I visited Germany for the first time many years ago, I decided to try German beer. I don't really like beer, but figured that I couldn't visit Germany without trying a beer. I went to an outdoor café and ordered a beer, and it was a HUGE glass of beer. I don't think I finished it.

I would love to have the same experience with wine in France. I would finish it.

This card is made from the top of a frozen hors d'oeuvres container. I bought it for the box design, which has clear plastic as the table surface. I put another piece of cardstock under it to make it look like a tablecloth. But I also bought it because of the name of the company, Goodwives. It reminded me right away of the card JJalltheway sent me back in December so this card is going to JJ.
3 comments:

OOOH goodie! I could finish that wine. Thanks.


I remember years ago visiting Old Town in San Diego and ordering a Margarita- the glass was fish bowl sized. Needless to say we only had one.


The first time we made margaritas at home, we used special glasses my daughters had given us ... beautiful blown glass ... and they are large, but we didn't realize HOW large until we mixed up the margaritas. The recipe only filled half the glass. So, being totally into the whole experience of using a new gift, we double the recipe for each of us so we had a full glass. After finishing our drinks, we were good for nothing :-) We do make GOOD margaritas with no mix and the best tequila. We just now resist filling the glasses.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...