Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

50/365 - A martini for Postmuse


50_365 (2)

I made this card couple of days ago using another recycled Christmas card that I found and the first quilling pattern from my pattern-a-day calendar.

When I was thinking who to send it to PostMuse came to mind as I remembered she likes wine. When I saw her Shaken,not stirred today I was really happy as it reinforce the thought to send this card to her.

Here you go PostMuse a martini from me. Hope this will bring a smile on your face and make you forget about your flight troubles.

7 comments:

The art of quilling is going for mailart world domination!! ;)


This is fantastic, Elena! Thank you very much :-)


You're welcome PostMuse.
It left the house today and it should be with you soon. Let me know if arrives in one piece. I padded with bubble wrap but I am still afraid that the quilling will get squished.


My martini has arrived and it is wonderful! Thank you, Elena!


Yay. Is the quilling squished or everything is in one piece? It is the most fragile piece I've done so far so I'm worried a little bit.


Not squished at all. It is in perfect shape. I won't forget this one when I do my REAL wall photo next month! You'll see how lovely it traveled :-)


Quilling is so hard to photograph Postmuse - the 3Dness of it is difficult to nail down, but I look forward to seeing it!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...