Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#18 - Stealth Cupcakes

Labels: , ,
Beware! They may look like screaming good ice cream cones, but they are really insidious cupcakes, waiting to take you to their planet where you will be frosting-boarded and have cute little decorative picks stuck up your fingernails.

This is going to Julie, who often posts great food on her blog.
7 comments:

They look pretty tasty to me. Is that strawberry icing I see? Mmmmm....


Actually, these stealth cupcakes are more appealing than the gushy fancy cupcake stores. Have you ever tried Cupcake in a Mug?


What on earth is cupcake in a mug?!


You mix up a few ingredients in a coffee mug, nuke it, and five minutes later you can burnt the roof of your mouth with molten hot chocolate. Fun!


Fantastic! I'm allergic to coffee (it makes me hyperactive believe it or not) but I may try this with a hot chocolate. Sounds like a Tim Tam Slam on steroids.


I had to go look up Tim Tam Slam, and now I'm thinking I might have to find an online distributor for Tim Tams.


Maybe JJ could send you one. In the UK we use Penguins (the chocolate covered biscuits - we're not animals) but I have found KitKats don't work too badly


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...