The 11th of January and I've already fallen behind. This one feels a little incomplete but is very pretty. I'm torn between leaving as is and adding more detail. What do you reckon?
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
January 11, 2014 at 8:01 PM
Stop stop - less is more. Caught my eye and I like it as is. That said I could imagine another one like this with a really strong block of colour as a background, but that might not be your thing. PS Welcome back ha ha
January 13, 2014 at 2:31 AM
I like her as is, sweet and but only semi simple. It is soooooo easy to fall behind, just do what you can!
January 13, 2014 at 5:39 PM
Thanks both. Yeah sometimes I just want to keep adding and adding. Knowing when to stop is a virtue. I'm about 2 days behind schedule. Meh.
Post a Comment