Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

@craftgasm, week 40

Halloween mail, part 4!

276/365, autumn foliage handmade envelope made from a tourism brochure for Massachusetts and Martha Stewart labels. Sent to Sam and Clyde in Virginia.



276/365, another creepy Disney Halloween ad page envelope. Sent to Tamara and family in Florida.



279/365, handmade envelope from an autumn-colored satellite photo. Sent to my grandparents in New York.



280/365, handmade envelope made from a Crate and Barrel catalog and labels. Sent to Becky in Pennsylvania.

5 comments:

Becky is great :-) I need to start sending to mailartists again, and she's really nice


I got to meet her at the National Postal Museum's letter-writing social this spring! Super-sweet. :)


Awesome! There were so many people at that meet that I would have loved to meet. Next time the Postal Museum run something like that you must give us a shout a few months in advance. We're dying for an excuse to come over!


There's going to be a Valentine mail-making event at the Postal Museum on Feb 9, but I just learned of it myself, so it's probably not enough notice. But I'm working with them on something awesome in the fall, so I will be sure to let you know in advance! ;)


S'funny I was just talking to Jennifer Kosharek about this meet at the Postal Museum today. It's still something I'd love to do but sadly I can't make that date as you rightly guessed. Let me know about fall as we may be able to do that one


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...