Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

663 thru 675

Back to a little experimentation ... wood postcards and acrylic. Have mailed two but one got caught in rain so I am waiting until it is a bit drier to mail out a few more.






7 comments:

Like these! They look big too!


They are actually 4x6 in an effort to keep my postage costs down ;-)


It's the foot that confused me.


These are great Dewi. lovely direction you're taking here


I see what you mean Rebecca. That is a very small foot if those are 6x4 Dewi.


Thanks for the morning laugh you two !
The blocks are resting on my work bench so my foot is a bit farther away than it looks.

Ps i hand delivered one to a mail box yesterday just for fun. It actually fit through the mail slot.


Ahhhh it makes sense now! I was trying to recall if you had tiny little feet when we met! :-)


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...