Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

craftgasm, week 16

Apologies for the slow posting this past month; I was a little busy throwing the best philepistolist event with the National Postal Museum that I could.

132/365, rubber stamps, both handcarved and commercially available, to test out my new ColorBox inks. Sent to Bethany in South Carolina, who carved the rainbow bicycles and the cockatiel especially for me. :)


133/365, an Easter dinner thank you note in a kitchen-themed handmade envelope with coordinating postage.  Sent to my in-laws in Virginia.


134/365, a note and a packet of semi-artistamps in a handmade envelope for Fiona in Maryland.


135/365, handmade collaged postcard featuring Paul Rudd being adorable. Sent to stripygoose.


3 comments:

OMG Melissa, I didn't know you were doing a 365 Mail Art! Cool. Sorry I missed your Mail event at the National Postal Museum. I was hosting Slow Art here in Richmond. Hope to meet up with you again someday. Nice pieces.


No worries, Mim! I hope your event was also a success! :)


Hooray - I have received this postcard now. Thank you so much. Arrived safely, though I think he has a fractureed wrist, but this does not detract from the card and its stylishness :-)))


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...