Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

LIMNER MAIL ART #34, "DOODLE BUG"

LIMNER MAIL ART #34, "DOODLED BUG" *My favorite uncle passed. His funeral is tomorrow. He can't be buried until Monday because the VA Cemetery doesn't do burials on weekends. None of that has anything to do with this doodle bug. I just needed to talk about my uncle. I am going to send this postcard to someone, but then I am going to redo it with more black and dedicate it to my uncle. I have decided not to go to his funeral. It will be sad.The only time I ever saw him when he was sad was at his mother's funeral. He cried. It was the first time I ever saw a man cry. I love my uncle. He knows it. So, POSTCARD!

1 comments:

So sorry tho hear about the passing of your uncle, it is hard losing someone you love. Your Doodle bug is really special. Laura P.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...