Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#130 Out of order alphabet of English things 'E'

'E' has to be for my favourite tea.  I drink it all day.  I wondered who Earl Grey was, not being English, and discovered that he was  Prime Minister under Wellington. My son tells me there was a tea shop in London that named tea blends after people and so we have Earl and lady Grey.
1 comments:

It is okay to be out of order during alphabet month. And earl and lady grey are my favourites. The only problem Lady grey is a hard find here in the colonies!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...