Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

359-365 NY Virgin Mary spotted in Seattle

OK, this piece has some story I'm trying to get to the bottom of. This picture was in last Sunday's NY Times, it was about this fashion designer buying and being inspired by this antique model of the Virgin Mary. I glanced at it and thought, "that's a weird Virgin Mary" and left it at that, then this morning I'm looking through Camel's flickr page and he has a great photo that he took in a Seattle shop window with this very model in it!! Huh? How did she get to Seattle and why? I need answers. I'll send this to him and hope he can provide some.
0 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...