Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

robayre - postcards 118-124

Labels:
Hi everyone! It's been a loooooong time since I've shared my contributions. A lot has happened this year, including most recently buying a house and moving. I'm back on track again, but although I was sharing my mailart on my personal blog and on flickr, I forgot to post over here for a bunch of weeks. I'm going to try and catch up and post a few every day, so as not to swamp the site. I'm behind 7 weeks on my own blog as well, so hopefully I'll get on top of this (here and there) over the next week or two.

This week's postcards (118-124) were based on photos I took of my friends' Tom and Nikki's dog. This was the puppy that my friend Nikki (29y/o) wanted for years and years. She finally got him just a few months before she passed away (from cancer earlier this year). We were dog sitting earlier this summer so I snapped these pictures. You can read more about the process and about Nikki on my original blog post here.
7.15 card 118
7.15 card 119
7.15 card 120
7.15 card 121
7.15 card 122

7.15 card 124

7.15 card 123
1 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...