Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#202; Living In The Past (postcard)

Labels:
living in the past

Sent to Theresa.


I'm sorry about the lack of updating. I'm actually around #230 in my creating for this project. I'm going to try to be better about being on blogger/IUOMA. Lots going on lately (school started, work's really stressful, vet appointments, etc.) but I'll be better I promise!
Make sure you guys sign the petition that I found the link to through Pamela's page. It's so important that we show how much we appreciate/utilize the mail to whoever we can.
I'm going to make a mail art envelope and write a handwritten letter to my congressman to see if he will change his mind about signing the bill. I encourage you guys to do the same. You know it will stand out!! :) Here's to mail. <3


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...