I don't usually include decorated envelopes in my 365 but, I figure if I'm this far behind a bit of boundary pushing is in order.
It's August already!!!
3 weeks ago
I don't usually include decorated envelopes in my 365 but, I figure if I'm this far behind a bit of boundary pushing is in order.
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
August 16, 2011 at 4:18 PM
I've held back from decorated envelopes too, but hey if it's good enough for you JJ you may see a decorated envelope or 2 from me soon too
August 16, 2011 at 10:32 PM
It's art and it's going in the mail so I think it's definitely got to count, maybe even twice or is that pushing the boundary too far!?
August 17, 2011 at 12:54 AM
I love to handmade or decorated envelopes, the problem is then I feel I need to put something in them! Scott has great envelopes. I'm loving this one JJ, really nice.
August 17, 2011 at 12:38 PM
Boundary? What boundary? As Scott said, if it's going in the mail....! This is fun..
Post a Comment