![]() |
| #111/365 For Jennifer U -- she gave me a bunch of ephemera and asked me to make a card to send her so this it it! I added some of my own stuff too. |
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago
![]() |
| #111/365 For Jennifer U -- she gave me a bunch of ephemera and asked me to make a card to send her so this it it! I added some of my own stuff too. |
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
August 7, 2011 at 2:09 AM
Oooh, You have fun stuff to play with! Nice work.
August 7, 2011 at 8:12 PM
I just hosted a goodies exchange on swap-bot. It's always exciting to see what someone else sends...FUN!
August 9, 2011 at 7:46 AM
Do you send these in envelopes? I just ask because I know some of those things are pretty thick. Do you know you're success rate for postal damages?
September 7, 2011 at 11:41 PM
Like your collages too!!! xox
October 18, 2011 at 11:48 PM
Pretty late answering these....as far as I know, everything has arrived. I don't send them in envelopes. I seem to have pretty good luck with the the USPS....
November 1, 2012 at 11:15 PM
http://insomniesetartpostal.blogspot.fr/2012/11/envoi-de-e-pamela-gerard-usa.html
Post a Comment