Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

The only orange tile in the bathroom 26 July 2011 (#153)

I was lying in the bath the other week when I noticed that while there were a regular number of blue and yellow tiles dotted in amongst the white in the bathroom, there was only one orange one....next thing you know we have this piece of mail art. I couldn't believe how much orange pencil this took to colour, had to sharpen it a lot and it's about half its original size now!
2 comments:

Hey, that's a lot of pencil - how big is this "tile" anyway?

I had to laugh reading that you were staring at the tiles while bathing, and thus thinking of mail art.....it never, ever leaves one's mind, does it?!?!

And, this is lovely - I like that hand-colored look, so neat in a square, against the white.


The "tile" you see is actual size(15cm x 15cm) and the reason I know that is because I did actually measure it....!
I know, everywhere I look now I have this "what sort of mailart can I make out of that" going around in my mind which is great except when concentration is required like at work.
Rather enjoyed keeping it minimal and only having to colour in the one square although the orange pencil is not in a good way!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...