Via Flickr:
This one went off to Punwit with no caption, but I was singing "SHOUT" as I was putting on the stamps.
Vintage ledger page on recycled envelope box, elephant seal from an old nature book, and a silk scarf that didn't have a chance in the washing machine.
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago


July 9, 2011 at 11:09 PM
I love how you recycle.
July 10, 2011 at 11:39 AM
Thank you, P-lily. My other passion is fabric and all its wonderful textures!
July 10, 2011 at 1:15 PM
Oh my gosh...oh my gosh...brilliant....I always feel so sad when I have to throw away vintage textiles that don't make it thru the washing...now I can add them to art and be happy! TY soooo much, Far, for this great idea!!!
July 10, 2011 at 1:34 PM
So beautiful, I love the silk scarf! Luck Punwit!
Post a Comment