Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#207 - Eat Unique 1

At my previous job, I had quite a number of choices for lunch, but my favorite place was a place called Eat Unique. The menu, which I've used in this series of postcards, changed with the season and there were lots of vegetarian options. However, it is a bit pricey, especially given that the area is a college area and college kids aren't likely to spend $6 on a sandwich.

When I start my new job, downtown, the "proper" business section of town, I thought I'd have it made for lunch. I figured vegetarian options would be numerous, and prices would be better. I was very wrong.

"Don't it always seem to go, that you don't know what you got 'til it's gone."
4 comments:

Looks like a great place to eat and an even greater piece of mailart resulting from the menu - I also like your song reference, how very true!


6$ for a sandwich is cheap in Boston!


Cheap in Boston, yes, but in Pittsburgh, where the cost of living is not nearly so high, $6 is steep ... especially in the Oakland section of Pittsburgh, where Eat Unique is located. But ... I'd gladly pay the $6 if only there was a similar shop downtown.


These "Unique" postcards are very pretty...and scrumptious!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...