Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

112 - Eeyore says thank you

Labels:

Sent to a teacher on the Great Big School Swap. I drew this in a really boring meeting at work with the intention of sending to a teacher in the swap, but had no idea who. It just so happened that when I got home, I had a message in the @schoolswaps twitter account from one of the teachers saying that she had received some post from Korea, and this teacher had Eeyore as her profile picture! One free postcard your way Miss!

112-back

The card I used was for a zombie cartoon. I figured that as this was being sent to a school it probably needed to be toned down, so I pasted on some strips from the Amnesty International magazine on the back and edited out the URL with marker pen. Last thing I want is for a bunch of kids to point out that the card made them go and get into the undead!
4 comments:

Ha! Just noticed that the scan was done before I blacked out the URL. Go visit www.undeaded.co.uk if you like kids!


Andy, Two great cards. Especially love the first one. A+ on good judgement too.


Thanks Prettylily. I didn't notice the zombie bit until I had finished, I was in a trance and it wouldn't do to be sending out zombie recommendations to youngsters. Who knows what sort of trouble I'd get into...


Eeyore...that's sweet...the undead - I am standing on the perimeter of the cemetery, so to speak, looking in, and have to yet to figure this movement/theme out....gotta *stare* at some things a good long while before I get answers in my head....


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...