Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

robayre - mailart 83 - 89

Labels:
I'm actually really excited and in love with these pieces. They are on empty envelopes that I sealed shut. The addresses are written on the reverse, which is the side that seals, the opposite of the side that is usually addressed. I coated them with gesso, then applied dry pastel, watercolor pencil, watercolors, acrylic paint and colored pencil. I love, love how they came out.
5.6 mailart83
5.6 mailart84
5.6 mailart85
5.6 mailart86
5.6 mailart87
5.6 mailart88
5.6 mailart89

And now, after this post, I am only one week behind in my mailart 365. I promise, I am not defeated yet. I hope to return in a couple days and post the pieces that should have been posted this last friday AND a load of the awesome mailart I've been receiving. I tell ya, I've had a PO box for a couple years now (I think) it's never been so active.

"And, in the end, the love mailart you take is equal to the love mailart you make"
-Robyn (robayre)
1 comments:

I love, love these too. Don't feel bad about being behind.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...