Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

mailart365-day 110


mailart365-day 110, originally uploaded by FarStarr.

Via Flickr:
Yet another round robin mailart zine page. We are nearing the end of the swap and the booklets are getting fat!

Math, numbers, and fish for Kim.

Andy's baggage claim sticker, 1960's math book, 1880's ledger page, vintage stamp, and math on the back of an old envelope....oh yeah, a fish from Carroll's dumpster koi magazine!

5 comments:

I love this a lot of times.


Do you mean me when you mention baggage tags Farstarr? I'm sure that's not one of mine, but of course will go ahead and claim the credit nonetheless


Nope, Andy, I have an Andy of my own...We're Mandy and Andy..cute, huh? :)


Love this. And a koi mag found in a dumpster - that is...exciting! I may have to start dumpster diving. I've always been a trash-on-the-curb gal; time to move up, maybe.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...