Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#7...ha-ha!

Labels:
Did this on one of those annoying subscription cards that are always falling out of magazines, or worse, making it hard to flip through them quickly! :) Revenge is now mine, with mail art!

I love the look on my face here: self-satisfied, and proud to be a mail artist! Next time I will put feet on my tote bag, because it looks like it is walking ahead of me.

And I must remember to buy post card stamps tomorrow. I did put my little mail art 365 badge on here after taking the photo.
4 comments:

Thumbs up on the recycled card. :-)


Just wondering if you sent it to the subscriptions company? I hate these things myself too, but on the plus side they are usually freepost aren't they? That's just ASKING for mailart revenge!


mabb, have you listed yourself as a member of the 365 group? I was trying to find your address to send you mail art but no luck. Are listed under a different name? It can get confusing sometimes, Thanks Laura P


Thanks for the address it is confusing when you first start. Best advise is to get your page set up on IMOUA and link to the 365 group, that way members can find your address or send you a message. It is a nice group of people, we are glad to have a new member. Love what you have need posting!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...