Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Boo Cartledge -- 156

Boo Cartledge -- Mailart 365 -- 156.  The colors are off on this piece because I had to increase the contrast so the lace would show, which threw the entire thing into a grayish scale that dilutes the blue.  In person it's much prettier.
4 comments:

Oh, I will bet it is just lovely! Love blues...


It is just beautiful! Anything with lace works for me!


I had a breakthrough today when I decided that all the bits and pieces of lace and trims I have and am always trying to dig out of flat plastic boxes would work better in the very large, clear plastic pretzel jars (55 ounces) I've been hanging onto because they're too big to throw away. I had enough for a green, a blue, a red/pink/yellow, and two white-through-ecru jars. The last jar is filled with whatchamacallit trims, the dangly jewel-y ones, in individual baggies so they don't tangle.


It is so hard to organize our stash supplies! I organized my buttons in jars by color similar to what you are doing. But my beads they may never be total organized! Still loving this piece.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...