Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#174 - Candy Lane

Labels: ,
American Express wants me. They keep sending me all sorts of beautiful marketing, and I keep turning it into mailart. I don't use credit cards, so American Express will have to do without me.

This recycled AMEX marketing is now a thank you postcard and will be heading out tomorrow. I had lots of fun paving the path with candy.
6 comments:

Recycling in a beautiful sort of way!


This safety trainer told me to take those fake cards they send you from American Express, etc. and put them in a cheap flimsy wallet with a $5 bill and carry it around with me in case I get mugged. That way I can give them a "convincing" wallet. Trouble is: -I'm lazy -I would always spend that $5.

I don't know why this is relevant. But I had to share. Obviously. Haha.

Beautiful piece though! At first glance the circles remind me of those play Chuck E Cheese balls. :-)


This is great. and it makes me a little hungry.


I think this is going to be a good day. All of this color, cheer & sugar!


This comment has been removed by the author.

my safety trainer told me to get a really BIG SWORD.
like the ones they sell @ ZOMBIETOOLS.NET !!!!!!!!!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...