Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#170 - Deep Desire

I need to write a blog that features one paint chip color a day. I love clever paint chip names. There is no way in hell Greg would allow me to paint any surface of our house in this shade of pink, but if I could, I would, just for the name. I'd only do one wall ... the one that most resembles a squarish paint chip ... and I'd round the corners using molding and I'd letter the name of the paint chip at the top, complete with the number. Actually, I like to use this idea in every room of my house ... one wall in each room painted to look like a giant paint chip. Thankfully, Greg has more interior design taste than I.

This day-glo pink beverage reminds me of the strawberry milk I used to love as a kid. Yikes. Maybe that's what warped my sense of design.
2 comments:

Paint a canvas all deep desire and hang it up!!!


I have adirondack chairs that are a bright pink. When I was buying the paint at the store the guy wanted to know what on earth I was painting that color. I told him I was surprising my husband and painting his adirondack chairs pink, he looked very worried for me! My husband love them. I also painted my potting bench that color. Live on the wild side Postmuse add some pink to your life! Love the mail art by the way.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...