My husband says that it looks like my car if you add 8 flats of flowers, a yoga mat, half a dozen water bottles, yarn from a project, spilled buttons another project, winter gloves, 2 umbrellas, magazines, etc.
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago

May 25, 2011 at 4:03 PM
I've had three friends help me move some of my stuff in the last few days and their cars have looked a bit like this - really must get rid of some of it!
May 25, 2011 at 9:16 PM
Haha. This is the best kind of chaos.
May 26, 2011 at 12:25 PM
Looks like my car when I was single. Now it's a little better but my husband complains about my multiple water bottles.
June 21, 2011 at 8:06 PM
Love this! So much wonderful stuff, and you balanced it well - I aspire to that skill! Green car, lil' robot head in back seat, cupcakes to side of couch, gnomey, basket purses - fun, fun!
Post a Comment