This was made from two separate pieces of junk mail (sadly the only mail which came through the door today!) in a quick ten minutes as I'm about to go out. Not bad for something which I was going to throw straight in the (recycling) bin!
It's August already!!!
3 weeks ago

April 2, 2011 at 2:05 AM
You get much better junk mail that I do. This is great!
April 2, 2011 at 5:51 AM
Great inspiration. I only had a report from the water and sewer dept. in the mail today, I think I might do something with it and send it back to them.
April 2, 2011 at 1:11 PM
I'll say! Scott, I have a whole bin of junk mail just sitting there. This is a really fun piece and it only took 10 minutes! Don't you just love it when you can bring a smile to someone's face and help save the world at the same time?
April 3, 2011 at 9:33 PM
Android!!!!
April 4, 2011 at 12:16 AM
Yes, this piece just seemed to fall into place rather easily so here's hoping I get more great junk mail like that in the future!
Post a Comment