Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Winnie's Girl 64-67

Labels:


4 pieces made at the same time, going out as replies LONG overdue - so sorry guys.
I put them in envelopes because at the time I was feeling like my life was barely taped together, and you can't tell from the pictures, but I made the collage in a way that reflects that- so they needed envelopes to keep them together. 
I really like how in the envelope going out to "I'm a superhero", the bird in the stamp looks like it has a nest of glass.
4 comments:

Cool. I am going to try this. It kind of expands my brain to think about making a bigger piece, then cutting it into four pieces. Hmmm.


And my bird's going to kick some podob ass!

I love these all, especially the strawberry one!
great work!


Super envelopes and don't worry. Sometimes I WISH for some tape to hold my life together!


I received the coloring book envelope, loved it! My favorite gift as a kid was coloring books and crayons. Thank you and welcome back!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...