Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

Winnie's Girl 61

Labels:


Hello everyone,
Sorry that I haven't posted in so long.

This mailing went out to a swap-bot partner and it includes an ATC, which I somehow forgot to take a photo of.  But it's there in the green tissue paper.  I was experimenting with folding the stationery paper into a sort of folder for it and the little bookplate that I made.
Envelope made from a map of the Museum of Fine Arts here in Boston.
The ATC was themed on Matilda, the book by Roald Dahl.  Mine was part collage, part drawing of Miss Honey by her little cottage.
1 comments:

My daughter was completely obsessed with the movie of it last week, watching it every night.
She has a big screen tv i got her for her birthday (we on the other hand have a little one)
I found the movie obnoxiously annoying.
I much prefer her watching bleach or battlestar..
:-/


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...