Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

4-19-11 Stop All the Clocks

Labels:
This is my 500th piece since starting Mail Art 365 on Dec. 1st, and I chose one of my favorite poems for it. I love this work by W. H. Auden. It so beautifully expresses grief.

5 comments:

Paula 500 pieces of mail art that is amazing! You should do a book. How many pieces have you actually sent out?


If you have sent out all 500 pieces, the Post Office must love you! Congratulations - something to aspire to (I think!)


I'm impressed by both your creativity & productivity.


It's like you live in your own dimensional pocket where time has no meaning. Congrats on 500!


Wow, 500 pieces, congratulations Paula - that's well into the next year's worth of Mailart 365/730?!

I am just about keeping up with doing one piece a day and I started 12th Feb so a lot of catching up to do - great piece this and of course a key part of the film "Four Weddings & a Funeral!"

Scott.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...