Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

#17a, b & c - Greetings from Nazare

Labels:

Mailart, originally uploaded by L-plate big cheese.
Usually my mailart revolves around questioning everything, but sometimes one just needs a little break to do something silly.

So here are 3 postcards I'm sending to friends from my holiday. It actually took me roughly 1/3 of the time to make each of these than it does to make a "question everything" postcard (it takes a while to do the thinking, research and concisely write the text for QE) so I count them as #17 collectively.

Wonder what my friends will think of their grocery delivery.

The back of the above postcard:















Postcard 17b
































Postcard 17c






















3 comments:

i remember when i used to have "limpies" pants in middle school that were not too different from these!


I have to comment this piece, becouse its a nice place from my country Portugal, this postcards must be very old...


Nazare is absolutely wonderful, always a surprise around every corner here. I have been going to the same shop to buy these old postcards on many occasions... they never seem to run out and the price is different every time I go in there, depending on how the shopkeeper is feeling :)


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...