Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#148 - You Have Been Eliminated

The only television show we catch without fail is Amazing Race (we do watch Fringe, but mostly online). I would love to be a contestant, but I'd fail completely with any task involving being 10 feet off solid ground. Oddly, even though I'm a vegetarian, I could eat anything they threw at me. But heights, no way.

This is the second of the required "ransom" postcards for Swap Bot. It is a bit harder to read the message on this one because the background is so busy. I bought the Snapple because of its link to Amazing Race. I don't drink this stuff, however, it is muggy tonight. Red wine isn't cutting it. I may just break open the last of the Snapples and put some rum in it.
2 comments:

So you did make another card. Good, because I would hate to see you name on any of "those lists". Nice, colorful card!


This is great. I like the show too, but not as much as the card. No, I would not eat anything they send. Not good for heights either. And, I'm not very fast. I guess my race won't be so amazing. I could call it, "the dull crawl".


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...