Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#144 - Coffee Class: The Real Thing

Labels: ,
Today was that coffee class I mused about early in the week. The class was more than wonderful, and very geeky. There is calculus involved in brewing great coffee.

We were shown seven different ways to brew coffee and three of those ways produced a coffee I really love. One is a simple pour-over, using a Abid Clever Coffee Dripper ... very inexpensive, fairly quick, good for week days. Another is Eva Cafe Solo which is beautiful, but fairly expensive (I'd cry if I broke it), but it would be fantastic for the weekends when I have more than one cup of coffee and more time to fuss over it. And the last is the lovely Hario Glass Dripper, which is not very expensive, but requires more patience than I usually have for coffee. But, I may just learn patience because that produced the sweetest coffee I've ever had.

I think I might send this card to Aldo Coffee as a thank you note. Greg doesn't typically drink coffee and he was even enjoying the class. That alone makes me happy. I would love someone to share my coffee mania with in the morning.
3 comments:

The road is closed by floodwaters between my town & the nearest Starbucls 55 miles north. I think I need a vodka gimlet.


I got A+ in all three years of calculus!
Are you saying BARISTA is my true calling!!?!?


A good barista is a thing of beauty. If I thought I could handle the work, I'd do it, but I'm not nearly patient enough to handle the idiots and that would make the job suck.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...