Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#135 - Bunless

Labels: ,
On our way home from work last night we were talking about kitchen appliances and I mentioned "avocado green" and "harvest gold." Greg laughed and said he remembers those colors, too. Hideous. I decided to color the fridge in this cartoon in a shade that is a combination of both. Juli sent me the cartoon and it finally surfaced on the top of my ephemera pile.

We have noticed lots of new gourmet burger places popping up in the city. We went to BRGR a couple weekend's ago with friends from D.C. and it was quite good ... especially the spiked shakes. 
3 comments:

Those colors were truly hideous but everyone had them!


Pleeese......don't make me remember those appliance colors! You did a good job on the card though.


Oh my.
I first read that "especially the spiked snakes."
Ick!

Bunless i also appropriately read buniess!
Because we're puttung together a special bunny themed food label collection for you this week!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...