Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#126 - Dis Tequila Disappears the Rest of the Dis

Yesterday was a bad day. Disillusion, dismay and dislike wore me down. Nothing a little tequila can't fix. Restored me to my warrior self.

This is going to one of my partners on the Swap Bot Handmade Postcard Club swap for "pages," which calls for using a page, and embellishing it. I actually wanted to use the page for "chaos," but the dictionary didn't include that word! It's not even a vintage dictionary ... just a cheap one published in 1995 that was falling apart and quite yellowed.
2 comments:

Hope today was a better day, liked the combo of pages and the stamp!


A dictionary without the word chaos!! WTF?! I'm outraged! Good thing you tore it up and made art out of it.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...