Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#110 WWII Grandparents

This is going to superhero Grandparents. I had a crappy day yesterday so it felt good to work on something pretty. Painted background, cut and paste, larger than normal 11 x 13, will put in envelope to mail, I've had a few things go missing lately and I want them to get it. Happy with how it turned out. Flowers to celebrate their life, dishes to remember their past.
3 comments:

Wow!

I think they are going to be blown away by all this beautiful mail going their way!

They will love it!


It's beautiful! I made mine today and it isn't nearly as pretty as yours!


I'm sure yours is wonderful, you always to fabulous things!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...