Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

#117 - Taste With Paste

I was shopping yesterday for notecards and looking in unusual places and happened upon a tasting party collection. I've got quite the soft spot for anything with the word "collection," which when added to tiny serving pieces is almost irresistible. This tasting party requires lots of tiny portions of food served in tiny glass and ceramic pieces. Think grown-up tea party. I started to plan a tasting party and forgot all about notecards. Mind you, I am the least likely person in the world to want to entertain. I just like the idea of having all those little tiny containers stuffed with pretty food.

So, I took a brochure and brought it home to make mailart. I figure I can live my tasting party vicariously with the help of some glue, scissors and a recycled calendar. I still like the idea of having all those tiny containers, but I'm going to resist. For a while anyway. Maybe this summer ....

This is Postcrossing card US-1055960, heading to Australia.
3 comments:

Delicious idea, PostMuse! Charming card.


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...