And the triumphant return! I fell off the mail art wagon for about three weeks, but I am ready to begin catching up! I should be on number 80, but if I keep up a brisk mail art pace I should catch up soon! (also, who wants more mail art? I need more addresses! <3)
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago

March 22, 2011 at 11:42 AM
Yay, welcome back. I'm afraid I've fallen behind as well.
I'd love some mail, as I wont be able to receive any after Easter because I'm moving continents and wont have an address for a few months. So please send me something now!!
My address is on my profile page at IUOMA and don't forget there's a list of most of our address' there as well, also tons of great mailart calls to be answered.
Have fun and welcome back.
March 22, 2011 at 12:10 PM
Hi there,
I would be thrilled to receive some mailart which I will do my best to feature on my website. My address is on there - www.positivelypostal.co.uk.
I am keeping up the momentum but am off on holiday for a week in April so better get prepared before I go! Scott.
March 29, 2011 at 9:24 PM
I received #52 today! What a treat. Thank you! I have ALSO fallen way behind...
Post a Comment