I missed posting 64, so here it is:
Mailart 365 - 69. Everybody loves a little Elvis.
MailArt 365 - 70. Happy Valentine's Chinese Year of the Bunny.
It's August already!!!
2 weeks ago
Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!
February 12, 2011 at 12:38 AM
omg, ELVIS!
Everyone loves a little Elvis, my hubby and I love a looot of Elvis! We have a giant Elvis collection, used to have a cat named Elvis, and if either of our kids had been a boy, the first name would have been Aaron.
Love it!
February 12, 2011 at 9:23 PM
I can't believe the serendipity of my having sent Elvis to you. He's only appeared on one or two pieces of my mail art, ever, but I always put a small piece of him in quilts -- bec everybody needs a little Elvis! This is great!
Post a Comment