I have quite a
soft spot for bees and honey so I have quite a bit of ephemera related to the two. I am so happy with the way this card turned out. That honeycomb-shaped plastic on the top has been in my stash for years. And I love that cutting out one "cell" allows me to use a few of my bee buttons (shanks clipped off).
This is going to Rebecca in Arkansas. She is a beekeeper, and teaches Latin. I loved my Latin classes in high school. If I could find a casual class, I'd study Latin again.
February 20, 2011 at 5:49 PM
I LOVE this card. Ah!!
February 20, 2011 at 5:51 PM
Save the Bees! Underful-way Ail-May Art-Hay. We can chat in Atin-Lay any Ime-Tay!
:-)
ps- my son loves his high school Latin!
February 20, 2011 at 6:02 PM
Beautiful card! Love bee art!
February 20, 2011 at 6:03 PM
This is great! Excellent use of materials Postmuse
February 20, 2011 at 6:30 PM
I love it! So cute, and gives a lot of well deserved attention to the under appreciated bee! :D
February 20, 2011 at 6:38 PM
What a great card. I hope it makes it to its destination unscathed.
February 21, 2011 at 10:19 AM
Anything with texture just draws me in...Love it!
April 19, 2011 at 4:03 AM
I love the honeycomb textures and layers, too. What a wonderful piece!
Post a Comment