Mailart 365
Making mailart every day since December 1st, 2010!

Mailart 365 has moved

Thanks for visiting Mailart 365. This site is an archive of mailart produced by artists doing mailart 365 from December 2010 to August 2016. As of July 2016, we moved to a new and more modern site at www.mailart365.com. Come on over and check us out there




Mailart365

82 and 83-365 S and T





Well, I was SO proud of myself that I managed to make and post one a day for this long however, I failed on day 82 and made no "S" I was feeling stymied and uninspired then had to go to the worlds biggest short film festival which was in a huge park, attended by 25,000 people. So I'm not really complaining. This morning I woke up and began raking myself over the coals when I realised I should just cool down and remember to keep it simple. "S" is for simple - an ode to Mim, who simple, classic style is a daily inspiration.

And T for tea, you know, my favorite thing.
2 comments:

Tea will make every day better, I love that one!


Post a Comment

Badge

Making mailart with mailart 365? Tell the world with our mailart 365 badge!

I'm making mailart - EVERY DAY! www.mailart365.com

Recent Comments

Fill out my online form.

Followers


Our other blogs

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...